Become an SEI member by following these simple steps:
- Be a current or retired State of Minnesota employee
- Find a SEI rep closest to your work location by visiting the “Find a Rep” page
- Contact the SEI rep
- Attach the following information:
- Full Name:
- Agency name:
- Agency Address:
- Agency Mailstop #: (to locate this, ask your mailroom admin)
- Agency Phone:
- Agency Email:
- Personal Phone:
- Personal Email:
- Once payment is made you will be registered by your SEI Rep on the SEI website
- A SEI Board member will approve your membership in a few short days
- Once approved, login to activate your account and access the “Members Discounts” page for links to the deals.
- Your SEI rep will also email you special deals.
SEI, Inc. has made a few improvements for membership fee collection and tried to streamline the process. You can send payment via the methods below. When you submit the payment, please include in a note or comment section:
- First and Last Name
- Work Email
- Rep first and last name
- Rep email
All of the following payment methods are accepted:
- Venmo: @MNSEI (if asked, 4 digit code is: 0257)
- Facebook: Mainhia Ly (https://www.facebook.com/mainhia.ly)
Once SEI receives the payment, an SEI admin will approve (new) or renew (past) members. If a member is not able to pay through these portals, they can arrange to deposit their own checks and cash to our checking account at Wells Fargo but must email the deposit slip to our Treasurer. All orders will be done via shopping cart on the new website (when live). If you have any issues-contact the admin of the day; if there is a vacant spot, contact our secretary, Hol.
It is as simple as that!
FREE SEI Membership Opportunity!
State Employees, Inc (SEI) are looking for a handful of administrators to do secretarial duties for our non-profit organization. This will be a fantastic chance for you to network with public servants throughout our state and government industries! In general, an admin will do tasks such as renew memberships, reset passwords, approve new accounts, and miscellaneous data entry tasks. Your time commitment will be between 1-3 hours a week, depending on tasks that need to be completed. All our admins will gain access to free membership for our discount deals and obtain free perks! Please contact our President if you are interested in this volunteer opportunity.